10:00am 1st, 3rd, 4th,and the 5th Sunday
2nd Sunday of the month is a more informal “Cafe” Service” which starts at 9:30 with a breakfast.
Sunday Evening Services
5:00pm Evensong 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. and the 1st & 3rd Sunday we join Camborne Parish Church at 6:00pm for Evensong
5:00 pm Evensong led by a Worship leader
The office can be contacted on
(All Saints Church Community Centre),
(Camborne Church) )ch
Revd. Olive Stevens -
Revd. Deb Grigg
Revd. Neil Potter
Reader: Mr Kevin Dodds
The Foundation Stone of the new Church was laid in 1844, the architect being a Mr. J. Haward of Exeter who built in a Romanesque or Norman style; quite unusual for a period when the Gothic Revival was sweeping England, hand in hand with the Oxford Movement and a new appreciation of things Medieval.
Another treasure, certainly the Church's greatest, is the magnificient twelfth century Font bowl, which so happily blends in with the style of the building. This Font originally belonged to the ancient Chapel of St. Derwa at Menadarva, near Kehelland, which was one of seven such Chapels in the old mother parish of Camborne, other than the Parish Church, in medieval times. In the 1700's it seems to have found its way from Menadarva to Tehidy under the wing of the Basset family, reposing in "Miss Mary's Garden". Upon the building of the new District Church in 1844, the Basset family presented this medieval treasure anew to the use of Holy Church and the purpose for which it was carved.
Today the Church still keeps up a regular programme of Sunday morning and evening worship. The oak Chancel Screen has gone, falling victim to insect infestation in the 1950s, while the new All Souls Chapel was created in the south aisle to the west of the organ, in about 1970 with accompanying Aumbrey given by the late Lord Bishop of Truro, Dr. J.M. Key, the Patron of the Living. A central Nave altar for the Eucharist, and the return of the Choir Stalls to the Chancel have been late 20th century re-
Chapel) in September 1996 the chapel’s marble war memorial was moved to All Saints Church and is now displayed on the western wall of the nave.
The new Benefice of Camborne and Tuckingmill came into effect on 7May 2013, with the Benefice having two parish churches of St Martin andSt Meriadoc, Camborne and AllSaints, Tuckingmill, by a scheme of 23 April 2013, under the terms of the Mission and Pastoral Measure, 2011. On the occasion of the Institution and Induction of Canon Olive Stevens as Rector at Camborne on 7 January 2015 an informal relationship with the Parish of Holy Trinity, Penponds was also established.